Uniquely qualified trainers
Each of our professional trainers have an exercise science-related degree from an accredited university, current CPR certification, and one of the following fitness-professional certifications:
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) from the National Strength & Conditioning Association
- Health and Fitness Instructor (HFI) from the American College of Sports Medicine
- Certified Athletic Trainer.
Personalized Training for You
Whether you have been working out for years or are looking for a complete lifestyle change, personal training can benefit you.
Do you have health and fitness goals in mind? Let us help you create a realistic plan to reach them.
We’re here to guide, challenge and support you in achieving your full health potential. With a state-of-the-art facility, professionally educated trainers, and custom training packages to meet your needs, the only question is – which one is right for you?
Contact us today and we’ll customize a training program for you.
Benefits of Personal Training
- Gives you access to a program that’s effective, efficient and maximizes your time and investment
- Helps you develop strategies and set realistic goals
- Provides frequent change in your exercise routine while helping you maintain focus on your overall goals
- Improves your strength, flexibility, endurance and posture
- Ensures you have scheduled appointments, once or twice a week, that are convenient for you
Call, email or stop by today! We look forward to helping you reach your health and fitness goals.